Digital Crew is the fastest growing Multilingual agency with offices in Australia, USA, China, Japan, India and Hong Kong. We specialise in cross cultural digital marketing and help brands go Global by being Multi-Local.
Exciting opportunity for a General Manager who has previously worked in a digital, creative or branding agency to work for an award winning international multilingual agency experiencing exponential growth.
You will work directly with the Board of Directors whilst focusing on the day to day running of the office to ensure productivity and profitability are top of mind. You will drive the team to have fresh and dynamic ideas. The role is also client facing so you’ll need to build senior relationships with clients and contribute to new business pitches too. As the market segment which we are operating in is experiencing a significantly high growth rate, the successful General Manager will be required to have a strong sales management background.
– Lead and manage the Sales/Business Development team to capture the exponential growth opportunities in APAC.
– Lead and manage the creative and client services teams.
– You will lead the agency in delivering a successful full-service offering across strategy, media planning, digital, print, social media, PR and creative communications.
– Lead, inspire and motivate teams to understand and ‘live’ company values and to deliver commercial goals and ambition.
– Prepare and implement annual business plans and budgets.
– Oversee the management of all business operations and functions to ensure the achievement of business plans and budgets.
– Prepare reports and forecasts for the Board as required.
– Collaborate, cooperate, and proactively contribute to ensure the annual business plan and budget is achieved.
– Communicate performance expectations and support the team by building required competencies, providing feedback, managing behaviours and performance gaps.
– Monitor individual & team performance and workload, address learning, development needs, and performance issues.
– Actively participate in the Annual Performance Review process.
Skills & Experiences:
– You must possess a background that is creative and preferably have experience in working for a digital, design, brand or advertising agency.
– Proven experience in driving successful teams including managing team morale.
– Proven sales management experience
– Strong customer focus
– Strong knowledge of business practices and methodologies.
– Self starter, autonomous, reliable
– Chinese language skills a strong bonus
– MBA qualification will be ideal
Cultural fit is key to your success within Digital Crew! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founders, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work in a boutique global agency please apply now.