Digital Crew is the fastest growing Multilingual agency with offices in Australia, USA, China, Japan and Hong Kong. We specialise in cross cultural digital marketing and help brands go Global by being Multi-Local.
Reporting to the General Manager in Sydney Australia you will be responsible for managing team of specialists who will be working across multiple Chinese SEO, SEM, Social Media and Website design and development projects.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Hire, Develop, lead, and manage team members who will work on projects across multiple industries like Real Estate, Education, Health Care, Tourism, etc.
- Create and schedule projects for team members
- Set campaign metrics with account managers based in Australia, Japan and USA and ensure they are met and exceed each month
- Monitor multiple campaigns using our project management tools
- Manage specialists in Guangzhou and other locations and work with them on different campaigns
- Support Business Development Manager with new client pitches and ideas
- Contribute to Digital Crew’s own marketing initiatives
- Attend and speak at industry events in Australia, USA and in China
- Report to the General Manager based in Sydney
What you will bring to the role
- You will have solid experience working across all Chinese search and social channels like WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, 360Search, etc. and delivering successful strategies to increase online engagement, website traffic, followers, and users.
- You will be driven by data and ideally have an interest in Real Estate, Education, Tourism, and Health Care industry as well as:
- Natural born leader who loves to manage teams
- Proven success growing multiple teams
- Demonstrated experience with another agency or inhouse role
- A love for data and analytics to measure, report and provide insights
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Marketing, communications, or relevant field of study
- Bi-lingual– Fluent in both English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a bonus)
The perfect candidate should have:
- 4 years minimum experienceas a strategist or similar role in house role
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A strong digital background with proven abilities
- Ability to lead and develop the team’s digital space in executing strategy
- Work well and effectively with clients, team members and other departments
- A people-person, who is empathetic, instinctive and a good networker
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Innovation skills
Cultural fit is key to your success within Digital Crew! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates, including the founders, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are an independent person and love to manage people and know digital marketing inside out and would like to take your career to the next level and work in a niche agency please apply now.