Digital Crew is the fastest growing Multilingual agency with offices in Australia, USA, China, Japan and Hong Kong. We specialise in cross cultural digital marketing and help brands go Global by being Multi-Local.
Are you an expert in Quickbooks or Xero and looking for a new role?
Reporting to the CFO and CEO in Sydney you will be responsible for managing invoicing,
collection, analysis and reporting of financial information on business operations.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Monthly management reporting for parent and subsidiary companies
- Annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting, forecasting and actual reporting
- Processing and analysing transactional accounts
- Accounts payable and receivable functions
- Monitoring and processing the media transactions and media deposit balances of each client
- Preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis and reporting
- Managing multi-currencies bank accounts and bank reconciliations
- Assisting in budget analysis, variance reporting and commentary
- Fixed assets and depreciation registry
- Processing payroll for parent and subsidiary companies
- Lodging Business Activity Statement and PAYG Payment Summary
- Engaging with external accountants for Annual Income Tax Return and Fringe Benefit tax
- Engaging with external firms for claiming government business grants
- Monitoring insurance accounts
- Documenting and recommending processes for efficiency
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Exposure to management accounting in a marketing consulting company
- Exposure to management accounting and transfer pricing in multinational companies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in planning, prioritising, and handling multiple tasks
- Experienced with QuickBooks Online Service or similar accounting systems
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Highest quality attention to details
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Agile evangelist
- Well mannered
- Works well under pressure
- Honest and Reliable
- Flexible to work in any situations
- Positive attitude
- Ambition to grow and develop
Cultural fit is key to your success within Digital Crew! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founders, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work in a boutique global agency please apply now.