Chinese Digital Marketing Account Manager
Are you an expert in Chinese Search and Social Media? We are looking for someone who loves Baidu, WeChat and Weibo more than Google and Facebook.
Digital Crew is the fastest growing Multilingual agency with offices in Australia, USA, China, Japan and Hong Kong. We specialise in cross cultural digital marketing and help brands go Global by being Multi-Local.
Location: Sydney and Melbourne
Reporting to the Head of Digital based in Sydney you will be responsible for managing clients and working with multiple Chinese social media and search specialists to grow campaigns and deliver success.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Develop, lead and manage clients across multiple industries like Real Estate, Education, HealthCare, Tourism, etc.
- Create and schedule campaigns – organic, paid and social
- Set campaign metrics with clients and ensure they are met and exceed each month
- Monitor multiple campaigns using our project management tools
- Manage specialists in Sydney and other locations and work with them on different campaigns
- Strong understanding of analytics and able to deliver reports to clients
- Support Business Development Manager with new client pitches and ideas
- Contribute to Digital Crew’s own marketing initiatives
- Attend and speak at industry events both in Australia and in China
What you will bring to the role
You will have solid experience working across all Chinese search and social channels and delivering successful strategies to increase online engagement, website traffic, followers and users. You will be driven by data and ideally have an interest in Real Estate, Education, Tourism and Health Care industry as well as:
- Proven success growing multiple accounts
- Demonstrated experience with another agency or inhouse role
- A love for data and analytics to measure, report and provide insights
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Marketing, communications or relevant field of study
- Bi-lingual – Fluent in both English and Mandarin (Cantonese is an added bonus)
The perfect candidate should have:
Proven experience in the same role or similar
- 3 years minimum experience as account manager or similar role in house role
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to develop and implement strategy across multiple Chinese platforms (Baidu, WeChat, Youku, Weibo, Tmall, JD, etc.)
- A strong digital background with proven abilities
- Ability to lead and develop the team’s digital space in executing strategy
- Work well and effectively with clients, team members and other departments
- A people-person, who is empathetic, instinctive and a good networker
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Innovation skills
Cultural fit is key to your success within Digital Crew! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founders, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work in a niche agency please apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.